Sunday, March 6, 2011

G-Gear: My New Clothing Line and Fashion House

Like my other creative friends, I've started my own clothing line, my own Fashion House, so let me hear you say "GREG IS IN HIS FASHION HOUSE!!!" I call it "G-Gear"!!! "G-Gear" . . . pronounced "Guh-Gear" not "Gee-Gear." Teeshirts and denim. Send me $100 for full ensemb.

Here, the highlights are kept under wraps before the Milan spring season show.

It just makes sense: My creativity is not restricted to my blogging even though my blog is eclectic. I am musical! I have painted. And sculpted. I sculpted detritus in my backyard long before Andy Goldsworthy, a little known sign painter when he and I first lunched amidst my "Eucalyptus Seizure" installation. And don't we all -- well, all of us of an artistic bent -- regard our bodies as canvasses or sculptural scaffolding upon which we struggle with the creations of others to express our inner nature sartorially.

No comments:

Post a Comment