Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pledge Break


Send me money . . . and I'll send it back right after Google CUBES your donation!

Now's a good time!

Because Google will not double, not triple . . . no Google will CUBE every amount sent in dollar terms.

So, sure, if you're some hobo who sends a dollar, then, yes, 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 and Google will send a lousy dollar.

But imagine if you sent, say, $20! Google will then send 20 x 20 x 20 and that equals $8000!!! With only 100 $20 donations from my readers, I can quit my day job and write the entertaining, thought provoking, intelligent blogposts you've come to expect . . . and I can do it all day long.

This CUBING grant from Google will last only a month, so any time you feel like sending, say, $10, Google will CUBE it! And because Google will CUBE it, I promise you this: Any donation you send in the next month WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment